Wednesday 3 October 2012

digitalmarketing

Editorial: Square gets the attention, but credit cards 

rule

By  Oct 3nd 2012 at 2:00PM

Editorial Square gets the attention, but credit cards ruleLower Manhattan, Pearl Street, the Financial District. A Starbucks with broad windows, great for people watching. Sipping my $5 flavored coffee, I watched a homeless man sit on the sidewalk. I liked him immediately: his sharp gaze and thoughtful expression. When I left, I squatted down next to him and put five bucks in his jar, contributing the cost of my first-world coffee to the man's case for survival.We talked. He knew his tech, this man of no possessions, describing his favorite productivity gadgets of the past decade, scorning Apple for form over function. He had been living on the street day and night for two years. My five dollars was "huge," he said. I knew that was true only microcosmically. He liked cigars. That's where the cash would go.




1 comment:

  1. Really helpful for me!!
    Ranking on google and other search engines is a must have in this day and age. We help you rank so you can stand out from the crowd. Moreover, we specialize in Social Media Marketing campaigns and content creation to get maximum eye balls on your brand.

    Plan-D Studios digital marketing team will help you develop an online marketing strategy to attract more qualified visitors to your website and convert them into leads and sales. What are you waiting for? Contact us today and take over the web.

    ReplyDelete

About

Followers

Popular Posts